Welcome to Bone and Joint Canada!
Bone and Joint Canada is a knowledge translation network of people who have an interest in the management of conditions affecting bones and joints. Through working with our sponsors we have undertaken projects across the country to:
- implement best practices across Canada in Hip & Knee Replacement, Hip Fracture, Low Back Pain, Osteoarthritis and Injury Prevention in Soccer
- make resources and tool kits accessible to healthcare professionals
- host conferences to train healthcare professionals
- support planning and training for research
- pursue new initiatives, Canada-wide, in bone and joint care and injury prevention
If you are interested in partnering with Bone and Joint Canada to support any of our current initiatives or around new and upcoming initiatives in bone and joint care and injury prevention please contact us. For a list of our current and previous partners learn more here.
Fragility Fracture Network Global Congress 2021 and Free Pre-Congress Webinars from Canada on June 9th and 21st
Bone and Joint Canada is pleased to partner with the Fragility Fracture Network (FFN) in support of the upcoming FFN Global Congress that will be held virtually on September 28-30, 2021. To take advantage of the FFN 2021 Global Congress Early Bird rate until July 31, 2021 register here!
We are hosting two free pre-Congress webinars in Canada to learn from international experts about the best practices in the management of hip fractures.
- Register here for the Rehabilitation in the Management of Hip Fracture Patients Webinar on June 9, 2021 at 12 – 1:30 PM EST
- Register here for the Multidisciplinary Approach to Facilitate Early Recovery for Hip Fracture Patients Webinar on June 21, 2021 at 12 – 1:30 PM EST
United States Bone and Joint Initiative (USBJI) and Bone and Joint Canada
Call for Applications – Young Investigator Initiative Grant Mentoring and Career Development Program
For more about the program and detailed application instructions, please refer to:
Our Steering Committee
Bone and Joint Canada (BJC) is led by a Steering Committee comprising representatives from across Canada. The membership is diverse and includes health professionals, policy makers and patients. See all of our Steering Committee Members.